I’ve made some progress with the doggie bandana throw I’m making for my sister-in-law in memory of her dog Max (you can read about it here). I transferred a picture of Max to a plain white quilt square and it turned out really well. Using the transfer paper was actually pretty easy.
I also cut the bandanas into small squares, and joined four together to make larger blocks.
My plan is to alternate the bandana blocks with blocks cut from the bone print fabric, with the picture block in the middle. As long as my sewing machine and I get along and don’t come to blows, it should’t take too long.
I’m anxious to finish the throw! Hopefully within the next week or two I’ll be able to show the completed project.