I was so flattered and honored to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by FlickBox! Movie lovers (or movie likers for that matter!) should definitely check out this blog! Go ahead–pay it a visit. You won’t regret it!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that have been assigned to you.
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers for the award.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
- What is your vision of you in the future? In my ideal world, I would live in a small, historic town with my family. I would own a craft store of some sort (the specifics vary by the mood I’m in!), and befriend all my fellow small business owners. I would spend my days making some amazing crafts and interacting with and inspiring other crafters.
- What type of music do you like the most? Ooh, this is a tough one. I listen to so many different types of music–pop, country, rock, gospel, classics… When I’m driving, though, I probably listen to late 80s music more than anything. It brings back so many memories!
- If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
- Good health and safety for my loved ones.
- A cure for cancer.
- Money. Yes, I know that seems a bit shallow, but I think I could do a lot of good things in the region I live in with some money.
- If you were in the situation of Neo in the Matrix, which pill would you choose, the blue or the red one? Why? I probably shouldn’t confess this, but I haven’t seen the Matrix. I’m going to go with blue, though, just because I like it better than red. 🙂
- Would you prefer to live in a terminator apocalypse or a zombie apocalypse? A zombie apocalypse. I’m a big fan of The Walking Dead, and have watched every season, so I feel pretty well prepared to fight the walkers.
- If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else and live one day being him/her, who would you pick and what would you do? I’ve given this some thought from time to time and I’ve never been able to come up with anyone I’d like to change places with–even for a day. I think the realist part of me kicks in and makes it difficult to imagine being anyone else because I know everyone has their problems–some of which I’m sure are much worse than mine!
- If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, which would it be? I know this is simple and boring, but I’d pick hamburgers and fries. I love a good hamburger and could probably eat one every day.
- What is the question that you hate to answer the most? Working in human resources, I conduct a lot of interviews. One of the most common questions is “what are your weaknesses?”. I hate that question. There’s no good way to answer it. Either you’re honest and risk losing the opportunity, or you try to spin what is really a good quality into a weakness (i.e., I’m too detail oriented).
- If you could change one event in history, what would it be? The event that always gotten to me whenever I’ve read anything about it is the Holocaust. I find it completely horrifying.
- Ugly and live forever or attractive and die in a year? Ugly and live forever. I enjoy life and there are so many people I care about that I can’t imagine leaving it all behind in a year just so I could spend that last year being attractive.
- What do you feel when you write? I feel so many different emotions–happiness, excitement, and anxiousness. It can be nerve-wracking to put yourself out there like that!
My Nominees Are:
- Hannah’s Testimony
- Beauty on a Budget123
- Living Lighter in Atlanta
- Paper Puff
- The Crafty Mummy
- Craft & Other Crazy Plans
- Cooking without Limits
- Eating on the Grounds
- Three Chatty Cats
- The Wee House of Crochet
- Why did you start blogging?
- Where is your favorite place to visit?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is one thing you would buy for yourself if money was no object?
- If you could live in any other period of time, when would it be and why?
- What do you feel is the best part of blogging?
- What form of social media do you use most?
- What person do you admire the most?
- What is your favorite season?
- If you had 3 extra hours in each day, what would you do with them?
- What do you find most challenging about blogging?
Be sure to visit my nominees! They’re all great!